Distribution Center Information
2002 Victory Lane
Jerome, ID 83338
Phone: (800) 330-9735
Office hours: 8:00am to 4:00pm. E-mail us for appointment
Appointment Email: email@example.com
WOW Logistics Appointment Guidelines
WOW Logistics’ intent is to process the maximum amount of trucks per day at our distribution centers while exceeding the quality and safety expectations of our stakeholders. To maximize the use of available hours and reduce wait time, we ask that all carriers follow the guidelines outlined below.
Please reach out to the contacts listed above with any questions or concerns. We look forward to serving you!
- Full truck loads (FTLs) are shipped and received BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- Appointments must be requested by 3:00 PM the day prior by emailing the appointment email address listed above.
- In the email, please include the customer info and PO/pickup number.
- When the appointment is set, an email with a confirmation number will be sent in response to the appointment request.
- Less than truck load (LTL) shipments DO NOT REQUIRE APPOINTMENTS.
- Advance notice of the order shipping is required for load prep.
- Please call or email to verify LTL orders are ready for pick-up.
- LTLs will be loaded/unloaded on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- To pick up a shipment, drivers will need to provide the PO/pick-up number, the appointment confirmation number, and a photo ID.
- Many of WOW Logistics’ distribution center shipments contain food product or packaging. Therefore, a clean, dry, odor-free and structurally sound trailer or export container is required.
- Drivers are not allowed to remove seals from trailers or containers.
- If a driver arrives before their appointment, WOW will make every effort to load/unload them early—but this will be dependent on the DC’s workload.
- If a driver arrives more than 30 minutes late for their appointment, WOW will do its best to work them into the appointment schedule—but an overtime fee may apply.
As outlined in WOW’s Standard Terms and Conditions for Merchandise Warehouses:
As a “Public Warehouse” WOW receives and ships the goods of others and has neither ownership nor any other beneficial interest in such goods. WOW is performing solely as a “Bailee for Hire” and as such, pursuant to 49 U.S.C. 13706, we are not liable for unpaid transportation charges, including undercharges, demurrage, detention, or other changes of any nature. Such charges are solely the responsibility of the owner of the goods (i.e. shipper or consignee).