Distribution Center Information
923 Valley Road
Menasha, WI 54952
Phone: (800) 354-0928
Office hours: 8:00am to 4:00pm. E-mail us for appointment times.
Appointment Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sean Patterson, General Manager
Lewis Powell, Assistant General Manager
Clay Prickette, Director of Operations
Kelly Ernst, Transportation Manager
WOW Logistics Appointment Guidelines
WOW Logistics’ intent is to process the maximum amount of trucks per day at our distribution centers while exceeding the quality and safety expectations of our stakeholders. To maximize the use of available hours and reduce wait time, we ask that all carriers follow the guidelines below.
Please reach out to the contacts listed above with any questions or concerns. We look forward to serving you!
- Full truck loads (FTLs) are shipped and received BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- Appointments must be requested by 3:00pm the day prior by emailing the appointment email address listed above.
- In the email, please include all relevant information.
- When the appointment is set a confirmation number will be sent back via email.
- Less than truck load (LTL) shipments DO NOT REQUIRE APPOINTMENTS.
- Advance notice of the order shipping is required for load prep.
- Please call or email to verify LTL orders are ready for pick-up.
- LTLs will be loaded / unloaded first-come first-served basis.
- To pick up a shipment, drivers will need to provide all relevant numbers and a photo ID.
- Many of WOW Logistics’ distribution center shipments contain food product or packaging. Therefore, a clean, dry, odor-free and structurally sound trailer or export container is required.
- Drivers are not allowed to remove seals from trailers or containers.
- If a driver arrives before their appointment, WOW will make every effort to load/unload them early—but this will be dependent on the DC’s workload.
- If a driver arrives more than 30 minutes late for their appointment, WOW will do its best to work them into the appointment schedule—but a work in fee may apply.
As outlined in WOW’s Standard Terms and Conditions for Merchandise Warehouses:
As a “Public Warehouse” WOW receives and ships the goods of others and has neither ownership nor any other beneficial interest in such goods. WOW is performing solely as a “Bailee for Hire” and as such, pursuant to 49 U.S.C. 13706, we are not liable for unpaid transportation charges, including undercharges, demurrage, detention, or other changes of any nature. Such charges are solely the responsibility of the owner of the goods (i.e. shipper or consignee).