Become a future leader at WOW Logistics!
Are you ready to tap into your leadership potential and advance your career at WOW Logistics? Our 15-month Leadership Development Program maximizes your future by teaching essential skills and business practices to successfully take on a management role within the company. Selected individuals will commit to an 15-month program learning general business and personnel management skills, including comprehensive training on WOW’s services.
The course includes a combination of classroom-style learning, job shadowing, written assignments, and the chance to collaborate on current projects with various leadership.
- Employed full-time with WOW for a minimum of six months
- Hold a non-leadership role
- Have a current review score of 2.40 or greater
- Not have exceeded a second written warning within the past 12 months (ECA) or any written attendance warning (ECA)
- Employees promoted in the last six months are eligible to participate
- Minorities and protected classes are highly encouraged to apply
- Personal essay – click to download template (upload below)
- Written endorsement from Manager, Director, or VP/Executive
Apply by filling out the form below. Applications for the 2024 Leadership Development Program are due on December 15.
Questions? Email LeadershipDevelopmentCommittee@wowlogistics.com
Our mission is to develop the company’s future leaders by providing education and training opportunities to employees of all backgrounds and skill levels.
Disclaimer – Successful completion of the program does not guarantee a promotion or additional compensation.