Become a future leader at WOW Logistics!
Are you ready to tap into your leadership potential and advance your career at WOW Logistics? Our Leadership Development Program maximizes your future by teaching essential skills and business practices to successfully take on a management role within the company. Selected individuals will commit to an 18-month program learning general business and personnel management skills, including comprehensive training on WOW’s services.
The course includes a combination of classroom-style learning, job shadowing, written assignments, and the chance to collaborate on current projects with various leadership.
- Written endorsement from Manager, Director, or VP/Executive (upload below)
- Personal essay – click to download template (upload below)
- Minimum 1-year of full-time employment with WOW Logistics
- Currently serving in a non-leadership operations role
- An annual review score of 2.4 or above
- 6 attendance points or more for the previous 12 months.
- No more than 2 written warnings within the previous 12 months.
Apply* by filling out the form below. Applications for the 2021/2022 Leadership Development Program are due on xx/xx/xxxx. The individuals selected to participate will be notified by xx/xx/xxxx.
Questions? Email LeadershipDevelopmentCommittee@wowlogistics.com
Our mission is to develop the company’s future leaders by providing education and training opportunities to employees of all backgrounds and skill levels.
*Minorities are encouraged to apply.
Disclaimer – Successful completion of the program does not guarantee a promotion or additional compensation.