Like beginners with Rubik’s cubes, distribution centers struggle to create and enforce efficient receiving, picking, and shipping processes. Inventory management is often disorganized, inaccurately tracked, and stored inefficiently. These issues can lead to order delays, increased labor expenses, underutilized warehouse space, and safety concerns.
WOW Logistics’ WMS is designed to eliminate these common problems and goes beyond the functionality of a typical system.
Receive, pick, and ship inventory accurately and efficiently
- Integrate trailer inspections and guided put away processes into a single, consistent operator workflow
- Prioritize operators’ work to guide them through the most efficient travel path and picking sequence
- Integrate ERPs via EDI to streamline the order process and share data in real-time
- Track transaction times to analyze your “cost to serve” by item or end customer
Track inventory record accuracy
- Drive put away and inventory management processes to keep product in an optimal location
- Streamline replenishment process keeping fast-moving item locations full to improve picking speed
- Control, manage, and inspect process adherence to ensure accurate execution
- Validate inventory numbers via automated cycle counting and spot checks
- Verify inventory data such as volumes, locations, and movement